2 Eylül 2010 Perşembe

Sheldon Cooper'ı Seviyoruz!

Sheldon: I made tea.
Leonard: I don't want tea.
Sheldon: I didn't make tea for you. This is my tea.
Leonard: Then why are you telling me?
Sheldon: It's a conversation starter.
Leonard: That's a lousy conversation starter.
Sheldon: Oh, is it? We're conversing. Checkmate.

 Sheldon: I am not crazy, my mother had me tested.


Sheldon: You can try, but you'll never catch me. Bazinga!

 Sheldon: You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.



Sheldon: Penny.
Penny: Yeah.
Sheldon: Thanks for letting me stay here.
Penny: Oh, you're welcome sweetie.
Sheldon: Okay, I'm sleepy now get out.


Sheldon: Howard?
Howard: Yeah?
Sheldon: Your shoes are delightful. Where did you get them?
Howard: What?
Sheldon: Bazinga, I don't care.






Sheldon: My new computer came with Windows 7. Windows 7 is much more user-friendly than Windows Vista......I don't like that.


 Sheldon: Oh Mario ... if only I could control everyone the way I control you ... HOP! YOU LITTLE PLUMBER! HOP! HOP! HOP!


Sheldon: I'm sorry, coffee's out of the question. When I moved to California I promised my mother that I wouldn't start doing drugs.


Sheldon: What type of Computer do you have? And please don't say a white one.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder